March 9-15, 2006
naked cityBad Idea Factory
Puttin' It Off
If you're like us, you're just getting around to celebrating National Procrastination Week (March 6-12). And if you haven't, don't get bent out of shape. You've got a couple more days before it gets really tight.
1. Have a big, kick-ass parade down Broad Street today. That can't require too much paperwork, can it? Let's see what we can do.
2. Throw a really wild show at the Electric Factory with like The Roots, Bruce Springsteen and Will Smith. Wonder if they're free.
3. Maybe we could get the blinky-light thing on the Peco Building? And it couldn't be too hard to have someone spell out Happy National Procrastination Week in fireworks, right? Or a skywriter!
4. Y'know what would be a fun thing? Rebuilding Rome.
5. Oooh, we should have, like, a specially aged wine just for the occasion. That would be awesome.