Not all snowy days were created equal, but here's your chance to make this one to remember: If your heart needs a warming, your stomach needs filling and delivery just isn't going to cut it, bundle up and duck into any of these fine establishments to take advantage of some super special Nor'easter deals.
- Percy Street BBQ (
900 South St.) is sweetening their Restaurant Week menu and offering your first beer on the house starting this afternoon. Their Cook + Solo sister restaurant, Xochitl
(408 S. Second St.), has Restaurant Week guests' first margarita covered, as well.
- North of the Parkway, London Grill
(2301 Fairmount Ave.) is heating up with hot cider, hot toddies, irish coffees and special hot chocolate for $5, in addition to $8 food specials including warm winter favorites like cassoulet, shepherd's pie and wild boar chili.
- Stop into Village Belle
(757 S. Front St.) to fill up on $3 Miller, Peroni and Stella, tequila-spiked coffee ($8), Mexican hot chocolate ($4) and half-price wines by the glass.
- Wherever you are in the city, you're never far from one of Philadelphia's many Marathon Grill
locations. They've got $4 bloody marys and mimosas and are flipping a burger & beer special for $10.
- Kick off an evening of drinking like an Irishman/woman with one hot whiskey on the house over at Tir Na Nog
(1600 Arch St.).
(122 S. 13th St.) is extending their happy hour menu through the night at their bar and kitchen counter. Be sure to peep their $2 snacks, including crispy pork belly buns, and $4 drink specials.
- Society Hill's Bistro Romano
(120 Lombard St.) is busting the blizzard with a three-course special for $24.95. If that's not enough, as a thank you for coming in to thaw out, they're throwing in a $20 gift certificate to use on your next visit.
- McGillin's Olde Ale House
(1310 Drury St.) is hoping that you don't have to report to work at 9am tomorrow morning and pouring JAGER BARRELS (a shot of Jaeer + rootbeer) for $4. The first 100 shooters get to keep the barrel-shaped mini-mug.
- Take $1 off mimosas and bloody marys at Cantina Dos Segundos
(931 N. Second St.).
- What could be better on a snowy Philadelphia night than boozified hot apple cider and tater tots? Answer: FREE hot boozy cider and tater tots. If you're with us on this, go to Adsum (700 S. Fifth St.), which has you covered from 5 to 7 p.m. and 9 to 11 p.m. in the bar/lounge with half-price tots, oysters and other treats, $2 canned beers, $1 shots of Heaven Hill and complimentary cider.
- Twenty Manning Grill
(261 S. 20th St.) is opening their arms to those lucky enough to get a head start on tonight's commute and opening an hour early at 4pm.
Where will you be heading tonight? If you're staying in, what are your winter storm specials? Let us know in the comments. Stay safe and stay warm. We'll see you out there!