For this edition we went with wine and cheese as the theme. Look forward to some totally-not-cheesy profiles of local cheese-makers, a look at Pennsylvania-vinified wines through the eyes of seasoned sommeliers, a trip to cheese-and-wine mecca Tria and guest appearances from some of Meal Ticket's dearest oeno- and turophile friends.
ALSO IN MEAL TICKET'S WINE AND CHEESE ISSUE:
- Sitting down with some serious somms to discuss drinking close to home.
- Well-matched wine and cheese pairings can be a challenge. A few local taste-makers offer suggestions.
- For its top-notch cheeses, Chester County's Doe Run Dairy takes its cues from the landscape and the seasons.
- Handmade cheeses and a grilled cheesery will soon grace Reading Terminal Market.
- Eight years in, Tria is doing right by all things barrel, bottle and cave-aged.